2 more quick questions about the area...

Phoenician phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Tue Jan 21 15:49:13 CST 2003

> Matt Graham said:
> > Hia:
> >
> > So, can someone tell me the reputable newspapers around?  I want to
> > check out their classifieds.  Might find a good rental.
>
> Kansas City Star
> www.kcstar.com
>

> > Also...is broadband internet generally available?  Every where I
> > look needs a specific address  to check for availability.

  Besides the KC Star there is also the Pitch Weekly.  (www.pitch.com)
When you are ready to start looking for rentals let me know.
My landlord does not advertise.  He prefers to get his clients by word of
mouth.  He has cheap rentals, no pet deposit, and a lot of proprties.
Ex. of cheap: I pay $650 for a two bedroom house, back yard, basement and
garage.

- Michienne