2 more quick questions about the area...

Killerpenguins lerninlinux at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 05:42:45 CST 2003

No and Yes on Comcast being dead. They are currently having some
difficulties as they are merging thier systems with AT&T finally.  They
also have a smaller coverage area then Roadrunner,  and from the friends
and relatives who have had both Comcast and Roadrunner,  Roadrunner is
prefered.  I have a comcast employee friend who lives in Time Warners
area and he even prefers Roadrunner!!