Disk Wipe Methods

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Mon Jan 20 21:39:56 CST 2003

I haven't tried it for disk wiping, but used it for file deletion.
www.geocities.com/urifrid/soft.html, and the tool is called *wp*.   Its
a command line tool available for linux and win32.

If you boot from boot disk, you should be able to wipe the whole drive
with this tool, but it will take a while since it erases file,
overwrites file location with 1's and 0's, and then random data.

-Bill