On my way to KC... a little help?

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Thu Jan 16 16:25:34 CST 2003

This is so much great information.  You guys are really helping out.

The school system is one of the most important factors for us.  Our son
is only two now, but it looks like we're be there in the area for at
_least_ 6 years, but I'd love to make it 10 or 15.  (For consistency's
sake.)   It sounds like the KS side is the way to go for Sch

I've being given some money to fly in a look around, but since our move
isn't for 5 months or so, I don't know what I can really do except get a
feel for the areas.  Ideally, I'd love to live close enough to the
office in Lenexa to ride public transit or bike in.

However...on the other hand, Dave Hull makes a good point.  After a
year, I'll be starting an MBA program.  Not sure where yet.  Some are
telling me Univ of Kansas, some say UMKC, and other preach Baker.   In
that respect, Lawrance is sounding good.

Does anyone have an MBA from a local school?  Any suggestions?

Again...thanks for the continuing info.  I'm getting a good feel for the
area already.

Matt