On my way to KC... a little help?

BRADLEY LIGGETT bliggett3 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 06:47:38 CST 2003

I work in Lenexa, though I live in Independence, MO.  I drive 25 miles
to work every morning through downtown and drive another 25 miles home
through the Grandview Triangle (mentioned previously) every evening.
If I had the ability to pay more for the same type of house I would
like to live in Lenexa.  Many houses in Lenexa that were comparable to
mine were upwards of $40K more than what I paid in Independence.  My
company also offers phone & cable service in that area so I wouldn't
mind living in Lenexa and taking advantage of the employee discount.
It does seem to be a nice community.

I wouldn't recommend living in Independence (or as we locals like to
say, "Meth"dependence).  Blue Springs and Lee's Summit are great
communities on the Missouri side if you don't mind the commute.

Good luck to you!
Brad