On my way to KC... a little help?

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:20:37 CST 2003

I worked in Gladstone, MO.  Gladstone is just north of North Kansa City,
and I enjoyed it there.  Lenexa is about an 45 min drive in low
traffic.  I rented, so I could not tell you anything about housing
taxes, but I do know the housing prices were resonable.

My sister also lived in Gladstone, MO.  It was not uncommon for the
instructors in the public school system to tell her not to teach her
children at home.  When they started school, she understood why.  Her
daughter was bored with school, as she was well ahead what they were
teaching.  My sister still teaches her children, and hopefully can
advance her a grade level every three years.