So it begins..

wolfkin at freedomspace.net wolfkin at freedomspace.net
Wed Jan 15 00:33:21 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 05:23:00PM -0800, Jared Smith wrote:
> I'm from Missouri on your ability to speak for Logitech. If you want me
> to believe you, show me a letter written on Logitech letterhead which
> supports your allegation. Otherwise, I'll believe Logitech intended one
> person to each mouse.

Since you are accusing some people here of wrongdoing, I would say it
is for you to show that Logitech 'intended' that no one get more than one
of these, in spite of not bothering to enact trivial safeguards (like
IP address tracking or cookies), and in spite of doing absolutely no
checking on shipping addresses.  If one person here has recevied five
of these things, it would seem that we have good evidence that Logitech
cares not a whit how many a single person gets.

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
server sent, no sig.