kclug.org redesign

Jared Smith jared at trios.org
Fri Jan 10 09:26:55 CST 2003

I personally like the current site, have no inclination to see it change
except maybe to see more Tips and Reviews, but that is 'more' not
'different.'

Perhaps you could build a 'board' / 'forum' / 'news' portion of the
KCLUG site and request to be linked seamlessly.

>Quite frankly, there are a ton of CMS/etc... systems that could be put up .
>. . like Postnuke/etc...   I'd love to see more features, etc... but since
>it's a volunteer type system on somewhat limited resources.  ???

wiki format works best for volunteer systems on limited resources
because everyone is an editor. As for 'powers that be' you are one
of them. as I recall, the membership fee is $0, and there is no leader,
and both of those are intentional.

http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/

-Jared