Customizing Mozilla Mail

Jared Smith jared at trios.org
Tue Jan 7 21:12:50 CST 2003

Did you get this section of the mozilla docs?

http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html#keys

It led me to /mozilla/res/builtin/ which has a couple of rather
intuitive files, HTMLBindings.xml and PlatformHTMLBindings.xml

The _cmd that might work for you is gonna show up by
searching http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla1.0/

My guess after a few minutes browsing is MsgRenameFolder()
which is referenced by cmd_renameFolder. Give me a couple
of hours and I'd have a better answer for you, and also know
a lot more about Mozilla. But not today.

This Mozilla coding looks like a lot of fun.