Dual monitors, and VMware

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 17:55:54 CST 2003

I was running XP as the host, and Mandrake 9 as the
guest, on my school computer. It had a 350MHz
processor and only 128 mb of ram. It "ran"... BUT, was
(searching for a suitable adjective) slow.
I would guess that you would need at least 512 to run
it. I have 704mb at home, but havent yet been able to
install and set it up yet. I'm still waiting on my
video card to come in. :)

Kurt

--- MdG <linux at bizniche.com> wrote:
> Intresting stuff...dual monitors and VMWare.  Hows
> the performance for you
> guys in VM?  What apps are you running in Windows
> under VM?
>
> Matt

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.