Dual monitors, and VMware

Matt Graham linux at bizniche.com
Thu Jan 2 17:53:21 CST 2003

That's very impressive.  I bet you save plenty on hardware with that
sytem..despite the arsenal of hardware you have in there.

So...for you VMWare folks, here is a question.  I am running linux at home,
but at the office we have windows. My dell 5000e laptop is running windows
xp.  I want to get a vmware installation of RedHat 8 going, but whenever I
install, it can't find any support for my video card.  ATI Mobility 16mb.

If I install Mandrake 9, it seems to work just fine.  But, since I'm runing
RH8 at home, I wanted to get that going here.

Has anyone done this before?  Seen this problem?

Thanks,
Matt