Introductions are in order

Daniel Matthis daniel at ztiger.com
Fri Aug 29 16:35:57 CDT 2003

Hello my fellow *nux cohorts err... users. My name is Daniel and I'm new
to the list.

Currently I work at Washburn University in Topeka in User Support, but I
also get the honor of filling the employee hole where ever they emerge.
That said I got some up coming linux projects  (Running Red Hat 9.0 on
an IBM HS20 Blade.) that I hope will be fun as I'm already giddy just
with anticipation.

My only complaint about Linux is that I can't play most of my computer
games on it but hopefully that will be changing in the up coming years...

I now return you to you regularly scheduled e-mail

- Daniel