Introductions are in order

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 22:14:06 CDT 2003

Daniel Matthis wrote:

> My only complaint about Linux is that I can't play most of my computer
> games on it but hopefully that will be changing in the up coming years...
>
> I now return you to you regularly scheduled e-mail
>
> - Daniel

Check out tucows.com and freshmeat.net for some available games.  You
may be surprised what you can get for free.  Also, check out Micro
Center, Circuit City and Best Buy.  They may have reduced the price on
some Linux boxed games.  Somebody gave me a Quake III Arena for Linux in
the cool tin box as a going away present from my last job.  he got it on
a discount rack at one of the big office supply stores.

Good luck with your Linux-related job!!

Brian

--
A Computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
-as seen on IRC