The List has returned! [x-adr]

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 20:42:36 CDT 2003

Not to disagree with you, but linksys does distribute
the code to the drivers. It's downloadable off their
website. They just don't distribute the GCC compiler
that they modified for internal use, so the code won't
do you too much good. See yesterday's slashdot article
on this. Sorry about not including a link.

Brian