another question about roadrunner

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Wed May 8 21:05:59 CDT 2002

Roadrunner with a nic is very easy, especially if you are doing dhcp.
After I installed RH 7.2, I plugged in my cat5 coming from my router,
hooked to the cable modem and that was it. BTW...have the cable modems
changed? Mine have always had both cat5 and usb ports with a usb adapter
if you choose to go that route. I recommend using the cat5/nic card
configuration.