2 phone lines

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.yi.org
Tue May 7 13:41:14 CDT 2002

On Tue, 7 May 2002, J. Eric Gilliland wrote:

> Roadrunner is sournding pretty good.  Perhaps I can talk the wife into
> it.  How much does it cost around here?

They charge $44 a month.  Somehow I asked the right question when signing
up and asked what their cheapest rate was: $20.

That was sweet until they equalized the price for everyone a few months
ago.  Along with that, my 2MB/2MB up/down speed was changed to 3MB/380KB.
But its still worth it. Ping times to ftp.kernel.org are 64ms even during
what are supposed to be peak times.  Not bad.  Its always up, so I can't
complain.

--
Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.yi.org                   http://counter.li.org   user #142150