2 phone lines

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 13:26:04 CDT 2002

I only have one phone number.  I'll ask my neighbors
if they have computers and how their connections are.

Roadrunner is sournding pretty good.  Perhaps I can
talk the wife into it.  How much does it cost around
here?

Thanks,

Eric

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3