misspellings

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jul 26 13:50:03 CDT 2002

Well said mac ten!

So can the rest just drop this stupid attack? We have
heard all there really is to say here. Stop beating on
a dead horse.

Stop being so damn critical too. This is an informal gathering.
Making an assumption about a person, based on this list is
very dangerous. Just because some runs off a quick blurb in a
LUG doesn't mean he/she would do the same in a formal application.

Lighten UP!

Brian