job search [aka consulting]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jul 26 13:55:39 CDT 2002

I have an idea on a service based company. Supplying Linux solutions,
and the great thing is it is a niche market and there is no one doing
anything like what I have in mind. I do think that any company that
is planning on pure Linux solution is not thinking clearly. You
immediately shut your largest potential market. The only way to convert
M$ companies is to be knowledgeable in M$. Get them in the door and,
convert over time. They will thank you for it, and bring you new
business.

Brian