job search

mgoins at kcp.com mgoins at kcp.com
Fri Jul 26 13:49:51 CDT 2002

bad time for mistakes..
s/consider/considering/

                    mgoins at kcp.com

                    Sent by:                     To:     "Brian Densmore"
<DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>
                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       cc:     kclug at kclug.org,
owner-kclug at marauder.illiana.net
                    lliana.net                   Subject:     RE: job search

                    07/26/02 08:55 AM

This off the subject of grammar and spelling.....

I was consider starting a company that specialized in replacing MS servers
with Samba server.

Anyone have any thought on the need and the risk. With Microsoft's new
licensing scheme the cost saving should be pretty apparent.

~Michael

                    "Brian Densmore"

                    <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.       To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    com>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     RE: job
search

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i

                    lliana.net

                    07/25/02 03:46 PM

I have also wanted to do this, but having owned a few failed businesses
before,
I know I am not capable of all the things necessary to run my own
business. But would
make a capable partner. Partnerships though are an entirely different
problem.

Brian