can't find konsole-noxft reference (was Re:strange console behavior)

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 20 00:45:20 CDT 2002

OK, I found the konsole.desktop file in
/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Terminals/konsole-desktop, and used
vi to try to edit it, but the reference to konsole-noxft
was nowhere to be found.  THere was also a file in the same
dir called konsolesu.desktop and it did not have this
reference either.  When I bring up the properties for the
konsole icon on the taskbar, I cannot fine konsole-noxft
either.  Under command it says "konsole %i %m"

Thanks for the help so far to all of you.  Any ideas where
else to find this file.  Again, I am running mandrake 8.1
and KDE 2 (alas, I have been unable to install KDE 3, but
that's a whole other issue.)

Thanks again,

Eric Gilliland
--- "Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy" <mbellamy at kc.rr.com>