strange console behavior (followup)

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Fri Jul 19 14:33:41 CDT 2002

Is this by chance Mandrake 8.2 with KDE3?  I had the same problem,
and resolved the issue by removing the Konsole icon from the task
bar, creating a new desktop icon for it, and moving the new icon to
the taskbar.

I can't find the link that I originally found that talked about the
problem, Hope this helps.

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies, INC.
Chris at datacaptech.com