strange console behavior (followup)

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 14:05:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everyone,

I have recieved no response to my recent email about the
taskbar not working when a konsole is running.  I looked at
the bug page for KDE, and I found the report on this bug,
which is number 40247.  It is located at
http://bugs.kde.org/db/40/40247.html
I notice that this bug is listed as resolved, but I was
unable to find anything that told me how to fix it.  Would
one of you fine people read this and tell me where it says
how to fix this bug?

Thanks in advance. I wish you all a pleasant weekend

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3