Completely off topic: FW: Trustworthy Computing

dattaway at attaway.net dattaway at attaway.net
Fri Jul 19 21:46:18 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Robert Kennedy wrote:

> Just thought you'd get a chuckle out of the fact that
> while all the replies to this thread came to my inbox,
> Yahoo's anti-SPAM filter decided to deliver the
> original message straight to Bulk Mail folder.

It must be the first line of the message,

> > > I'm writing to you, as a reader of one of Microsoft's customer

I remember one of procmail's old antispam recepies that immediately
discarded any letter that started off with these two words:

Dear Friend:

Looking at some of those wastebucket recepies, there are some humorous
ones that reveal the silliness of common spam.

Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150