"Free" cable

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 18 07:12:13 CDT 2002

You could just as easily return a bill to them for forcing their services
into your household without you having asked for them. If you get free
HBO, Skinimax, etc (as I did) and have kids there could even be liability
issues for them. Why worry about silly things?

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/