"Free" cable

Mark Hutchings desynergy at onebox.com
Wed Jul 17 15:45:47 CDT 2002

Wasnt their a Jackson County case about this about a year ago and Time
Warner lost?  Since Time Warner is the one that errored and the people
did not "steal" the cable service themselves, they can not backcharge
any previous service?  Dont know the full details but that sticks out
of my mind for some reason, probally when I was contracted at Polsinelli
Shalton & Welte.

--
Mark Hutchings
desynergy at onebox.com - email