SWB DSL - Disapoinment

dattaway at attaway.net dattaway at attaway.net
Wed Jul 17 02:46:47 CDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Aaron wrote:

> "No you didn't."
> "Yes, I did."
> "No, you didn't."
> "Yes, I did."
> "Prove it."

Go with another bank.  I had some mysterious $1700 claim on my record and
Wells Fargo seemed to dismiss it without more than just casually
mentioning it.  Also, I had some girl in Sacremento, California assume my
identity and buy $2000 worth of junk from Kmart in one day.  Of course,
MBNA, my credit card company took care of that without a charge for me.
This was all in the last two years.  Not to mention I had a balance on a
few credit cards.  I just bought a house for $125,000 at 6% interest.
This loan was made entirely over the phone.

Many banks will eat you alive like piranha toothed mosquitos.  The
difference is like night and day.  When taking out loans, that difference
could be your life.

There are plenty of lenders competing for your business.  The better ones
have databases who file junk claims.  Don't support the practice of poor
communication within a good company and find a good lender that fights
that sillyness.  We will all be better off if you find a better lender.

Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150