KDE installer

David Holland david at gotoacs.com
Fri Jul 12 19:34:12 CDT 2002

Hello, I'm wanting to install KDE on RedHat 7.2.  I don't have the CDs
at the moment and am having some trouble figuring out how to install it.
I've checked with RedHats mirrors and I've found several RPMs and I've
looked at KDE.org and all their installers are for some other version of
Linux.  Does RedHat or KDE have an installer for KDE for RedHat without
installed each RPM one at a time (or reinstalling RedHat)?  Or if anyone
knows of a howto that could help me with this?

Thanks,
David