Apache worm released

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jul 1 21:23:01 CDT 2002

This is why I hate RedHat! They have gotten so much like M$, it's just
flat out frightening! I can understand them patching the kernel, because
the patching of the kernel is so screwed up, but to patch everyone
else's
software too! Which of course makes all sorts of 3rd party software NOT
work on Redhat. You need to get RedHat's versions of everything, and if
per chance they don't support that particular code, you're screwed!
Some one needs to slap these people upside the head! Of course it may
just
be I'm having a really crappy Monday! ;')

But good news for Eric! He doesn't need to go through this again ...

... today.

Brian