Apache worm released

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Jul 1 20:32:55 CDT 2002

BTW, This is the wrong version anyway.
You have version 1.3.22 Apache rpm.
You need version 1.3.26 Apache rpm

Here is how to do it with the least headache.
print off you httpd.conf file (hopefully you didn't destroy this).
download apachetoolbox (http://www.apachetoolbox.com)
run apachetoolbox and select the add-ons that are enabled in your
current httpd.conf configuration file. There will be load statements,
hopefully you took notes when installing it the first time that can
help you determine other options you need. I have to do the same thing.
Took down my server over the weekend but have been unable to find time
to install yet. (sigh)

Brian