Web hosting services

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Mon Jul 1 17:57:47 CDT 2002

I said:

> >I know if a service that charges $45/mo for the first 5M, $7.50 for
> >each additional meg. Does that sound at all within range?

Jered replied

> I'm astounded that people can charge that much and still
> have customers.

That would be a "no" then.

I figured the service wasn't competitive.  It's hosted at an extremely
high-reliability facility with some of the top support in the world.  They
really don't want customers who are worried about price, and the re-seller
in this case is more interested in selling web page packages including
design and support.

I don't remember why the site I supported left kc.net for grapevine - and
don't even get me started about those #@^$#&.