Web hosting services

Rich Edelman edelman at speedscript.com
Mon Jul 1 14:29:09 CDT 2002

While this topic is hanging around, I just figured I'd share some info. :)

Tony Hammitt and I have a nice little box (Dual Athlon MP 1900, 1GB RAM, 240GB
RAID 5) colocated at PlanetKC/Web One. To help pay for the facilities, we
decided we'd take on some web hosting deals. I believe we decided $15/month
for 100MB HD space, coming with 1 mysql database, free domain hosting, php,
python, perl, and cgi-bin access.  Basically, it's for people who know what
they're doing and can handle email-only support and using SSH and FTP. I can
go about installing Frontpage extensions if they're needed.  If anyone is
interested, contact me off-list.

Rich