HP-UNIX?

Tony Zafiropoulos tonyz at ctitek.com
Wed Jan 16 13:54:51 CST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Brian Kelsay wrote:

> So are you saying there are several AIX machines sitting around doing
> nothing?  What ever happened to the movement to teach and learn around here.
> Some people were going to meet separate from the LUG to learn and I never
> saw anything materialize.  I wouldn't mind offering up my basement space to
> hold classes.  I have cable internet and a network so we could at least get
> info from the net, download programs and source, etc.  It's just a little
> cold down here.
> Brian Kelsay

Yes, we had several AIX machines donated....  I believe it was Graybar
Electric, they had several machines which they were going to throw away.

I am waiting for a description to relay to you.

Tony
Secretary of Saint Louis Unix Users Group (SLUUG.org)
--
Tony Zafiropoulos
FixMyVirus.com
tonyz at fixmyvirus.com
Best way to reduce your virus exposure?
Run Linux - Replace Windows one system at a time.