HP-UNIX?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Wed Jan 16 08:16:10 CST 2002

So are you saying there are several AIX machines sitting around doing
nothing?  What ever happened to the movement to teach and learn around here.
Some people were going to meet separate from the LUG to learn and I never
saw anything materialize.  I wouldn't mind offering up my basement space to
hold classes.  I have cable internet and a network so we could at least get
info from the net, download programs and source, etc.  It's just a little
cold down here.
Brian Kelsay