Registrar problems

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Thu Apr 4 21:24:42 CST 2002

VeriSign has been doing the same thing as domains come to expire they
are mailing notices to people who aren't using them, and getting them to
transfer the registrar unknowingly.  Go to www.godaddy.com, and they
have an example notice that is being sent out.
--
Jason D. Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator