Registrar problems

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Apr 4 21:09:55 CST 2002

I saw a similar notice to this about 2 years ago from a different company.
I can't remember their name but I know they got over a million registrations
off it and then were prosecuted for deceptive advertising and shut down.
Sounds like someone's copying them.  Theirs was good...  I've been around
registrars and domain names for a long time and even I had to look at it
twice before I knew what it really was.

Aaron