Registrar problems

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Thu Apr 4 21:24:08 CST 2002

There was an article less than a week ago on slashdot about this
problem.  I think Verisign was one of the culprits.  Someone needs to
report their asses to the Better Business Bureau.  This is happening
enough that there are enough complaints out there to take action.  I'd
suggest you check out the messages posted at slashdot.