wine,yahoo messenger

John Lindinger jilindi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 02:50:49 CST 2002

Is your Linux from RedHat or Mandrake?  They use the .rpm distribution method that is
available at http://messenger.yahoo.com/messenger/download/unix.html for the Yahoo
messenger verion 0.93

I installed onto my RH 7.0 with Gnome. I followed the three step instructions with out a
hitch.  I made an icon to launch it on my desk top so I didn't need to type the command
prompt ymessenger as stated in step 3.

I'm no expert but this Yahoo Messenger install was easy compared to WordPerfect download
version, which I've successfully downloaded but never succeed at installing.

John Lindinger