Registrar problems

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Apr 4 21:05:10 CST 2002

Ugh.  Has anyone else got nailed with a "Domain Registrar of America"
renewal notice?  I'm starting to see changes notices coming through with
their name on them.  Apparently they are mailing out something that is
close enough to a bill that people are just paying without totally
comprehending what it is.  That's all well and good I suppose, but when
multiple companies are doing this, we're getting caught in the crossfire
for customer complaints.  I perfer to just deal with one registrar and this
is making a mess of everything.  Anyone else have similar problems?

-- Bradley Miller