static IP options

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Tue Apr 2 14:22:49 CST 2002

Here's a link to the business rates page for TWC:

http://www.twckc.com/business/rates.asp

I called them up, and after the run-around, I was given a sales rep's
number (which immediately told me it would be a rip-off).  He told me
that they provide a *special* discount for people needing static IPs of
a mere $110/month.  Absolutely insane.  Incidentally, these rates went
up recently by an enormous percentage.  Business service was around $80
not more than a couple months ago.  Now, to get a static IP and run
servers you're getting butt-raped.  I had DSL and the same thing started
to happen.   The service went to hell and then the prices started to
skyrocket.