Internet Access

Steve King genesix at hotpop.com
Thu Sep 27 20:19:26 CDT 2001

Run netcfg from a console prompt while X is running.
goto the interfaces section. Make sure that eth0 reads as follows.

Interface        IP        proto        atboot    active
eth0                             dhcp           yes        active

If not click on edit, and change Interface config protocol to dhcp.
and make sure that Activate interface at boot time is selected.