New Linux Machines

Jim Herrmann b3d at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 03:09:54 CDT 2001

You guys went off on a tangent about the distros.  That wasn't the point
of my message.  Tell me where I can find a local retailer that supports
Linux machines.  I had a couple of replies off line, and I will pursue
those, but I was hoping for a big discussion about all the dealers in
town that support Linux.  How about it?  Are there any?  If you are one,
you should reply on the list to this message, as it is a huge
opportunity for you to advertise.  If you have a friend that sells Linux
boxen, then do your friend a favor, and tell the list.

Never mind the damn distro.  Geez.

Peace,
Jim Herrmann