Mandrake 8.1

Dale Ray Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:44:26 CDT 2001

My mother is 65, and I found out to my surprise that i could talk her
through a problem and fix it over the phone usually.  She even has managed
to repair a few problems herself.  Now my 85 yr old grandmother was a
different story.  I think it depends on how comfortable your able to make
the individual.  My stance always was, do what you want, it can always be
fixed, it is the only way you learn.  I also think it depends on the person.