Mandrake 8.1

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 16:25:17 CDT 2001

Some of them are beyond salvation, but in most cases, they can learn to
operate Linux if they are given some assistance.  In my 20+ years of
dealing with the public and PC's I have very few that just couldn't get
the hang of it eventually.  (Although the jury IS still out on the issue
of my Mother!!!)

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.