Jobs?

jared jared at mail.ru
Wed Mar 28 04:43:59 CST 2001

While i'm at it, i thought i'd spam a bit more to ask if anyone knows of any good part-time
computer repair/build/sales/networking jobs that would work well for a full time DeVRY student
(well, soon to be devry student, currently high school student for 7 more weeks).  I need a $8/hour
or so paying job offering hours close to 3pm-whenever and possible weekends? This would be great if
in the Overland Park area.  Lately I've been confined to applying at Micro Center and CompUSA, none
of which seem to like highschool kids who try to look cool by putting linux on their job
applications :)

Jared