Jobs?

Rick Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 07:01:38 CST 2001

If you have marketable skills in Linux or whatever else, then you should be
looking for a job that pays a lot more than $8 per hour.  For entry level,
you should expect at least $16-$18 per hour to start.  If you justify your
Linux experience with an LCA or RHCE cert, then several companies will be
interested in you as an junior, or at the very least, entry level Unix
admin.  Junior level unix admins are paid pretty handsomely.