TurboLinux Ethernet Configuration

William Langley wtlangley1 at home.com
Thu Mar 22 02:24:17 CST 2001

I am running TurboLinux Server 6.0.2 in an IBM PC Server 325. During
installation it recognized the built in Ethernet adapter and configured it
as Eth0.  I also have a 3COM 3C905TX Ethernet card but it didn't recognize
it during the install.  It allows you to add Ethernet Adapters in
Turbonetcfg but it doesn't allow you to identify or configure the card.  It
states unknown.  I ran TurboHW and it clearly shows the 3C905TX card in the
PCI Slot.  How can I configure the 3COM NIC as Eth1.

Thank you,

William