Linux install/setup

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Mon Mar 12 23:16:07 CST 2001

Well, if you come to a meeting with your computer, we'll help set it up.  I think we had 3/3
installs go correctly (eventually in John's case, but he had to borrow the cd-rom) last time.

Don't be discouraged that the next meeting is supposed to be a demo, we can quietly set
up your box.  The next meeting is a week from tomorrow at the downtown public library.

That's the cheap way, but I think that someone will respond to 'free beer' and head over
to your place...  ( I would but I live on the opposite end of town)

Later,

    Tony

BTW, I saw a 'come play with Linux' computer set up in MicroCenter this weekend, running
Mandrake and KDE.  Very cool.  Now if I could just walk in and buy one...