Linux install/setup

J Greene j_a_greene at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 21:33:54 CST 2001

hi all,

I'm very new to Linux and I'm looking for some help in seting up my machine.

Does anyone live near 117 and Holmes in KC?  I'd like to get someone to actually sit down with me
and show me a thing or two with Linux...

I think I can pick it up if I go that route... I've tried to ask questions via a BB but it gets me
nowhere.

If someone is willing to take a little time and help me out I would be willing to compensate with
beer or cash...your choice on the beer and the only cash I have is USD.

Let me know,

Jason

=====
http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net