Effort (Was: LinuxFund, will that be cash or credit?)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jun 13 23:31:20 CDT 2001

Speaking of effort...
I was surfing the other day and happened upon the SDLUG (San Diego - long
story short my brother still lives out there, and he's been asking me newbie
questions lately). They seem to have attracted some impressive speakers,
such as Don Marti and John "Maddog" Hall. It would be really great if we
could approach some of the major players to our group for a "demoday". What
say you? Or am I just a dreamer?
Brian